IDENTITY THEFT RELIEF PROGRAM
My FICO Boost includes training on how to recover from identity theft plus assistance with removal of accounts from your credit report that were caused by identity theft. This 60 Day Identity Theft Relief Program has a 99% Success Rate on Experian and Equifax Permanently Removing and Deleting charge offs, repossessions, collections, judgments, bankruptcies, foreclosures, inquiries, child support and student loans that were not authorized by you and resulted from identity theft. TransUnion has a 50% Success Rate and may require additional paperwork or litigation to achieve identity theft relief. Since there is no way for us to know if this will be the case with you please know that individual results vary on TransUnion.
Identity theft is serious. The FTC estimates that as many as 9 million Americans have their identities stolen each year. In fact, you or someone you know may have experienced some form of identity theft. Some consumers victimized by identity theft may lose out on job opportunities, or be denied loans for business, education, housing or cars because of negative information on their credit reports.
The FTC says the crime takes many forms. Identity thieves may rent an apartment, obtain a credit card, or establish a telephone account in your name. You may not find out about the theft until you review your credit report or a credit card statement and notice charges you didn’t make—or until you’re contacted by a debt collector. While some identity theft victims can resolve their problems quickly, others spend thousands of dollars and many months repairing damages to their good name and credit record.
How do thieves steal an identity?
Identity theft starts with the misuse of your personally identifying information such as your name and Social Security number, credit card numbers, or other financial account information. For identity thieves, this information is as good as gold. Skilled identity thieves may use a variety of methods to get hold of your information, including:
- Dumpster Diving. They rummage through trash looking for bills or other paper with your personal information on it.
- Skimming. They steal credit/debit card numbers by using a special storage device when processing your card.
- Phishing. They pretend to be financial institutions or companies and send spam or pop-up messages to get you to reveal your personal information.
- Changing Your Address. They divert your billing statements to another location by completing a change of address form.
- Old-Fashioned Stealing. They steal wallets and purses; mail, including bank and credit card statements; pre-approved credit offers; and new checks or tax information. They steal personnel records, or bribe employees who have access.
- Pretexting. They use false pretenses to obtain your personal information from financial institutions, telephone companies, and other sources.
What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
Once they have your personal information, identity thieves use it in a variety of ways.
Credit card fraud:
- They may open new credit card accounts in your name. When they use the cards and don’t pay the bills, the delinquent accounts appear on your credit report.
- They may change the billing address on your credit card so that you no longer receive bills, and then run up charges on your account. Because your bills are now sent to a different address, it may be some time before you realize there’s a problem.
Phone or utilities fraud:
- They may open a new phone or wireless account in your name, or run up charges on your existing account.
- They may use your name to get utility services like electricity, heating, or cable TV.
- They may create counterfeit checks using your name or account number.
- They may open a bank account in your name and write bad checks.
- They may clone your ATM or debit card and make electronic withdrawals your name, draining your accounts.
- They may take out a loan in your name such as an auto, mortgage, personal, or business loan.
Government documents fraud:
- They may get a driver’s license or official ID card issued in your name but with their picture.
- They may use your name and Social Security number to get government benefits.
- They may use your name and Social Security number for child support.
- They may use your name and Social Security number to get student loans.
- They may use your name and Social Security number to file bankruptcy or foreclosure.
- They may file a fraudulent tax return using your information.
- They may get a job using your Social Security number.
- They may rent a house or get medical services using your name.
- They may purchase a car or get a mortgage using your name.
- They may get passports, gun licenses, or even sign birth certificates using your name and social security number.
- They may give your personal information to police during an arrest. If they don’t show up for their court date, a warrant for arrest is issued in your name.
This is just the beginning. Our specialty is increasing FICO (credit) scores by helping clients rebuild their credit files which provides significant FICO/Credit Score Boosts. One of the most important factors in your financial life is your FICO/Credit scores; they are the cornerstone of your financing capabilities.
My FICO Boost Credit Coaches understand that, we are experts in helping you increase your FICO/Credit scores by utilizing Trade lines. This speeds up the process of reaching your credit goals. So whether you are looking to buy a house, lower your interest rates, refinance your current mortgage, getting married, purchasing a car, or you just want to get the best insurance quote. My FICO Boost Credit Coach expert is who you want in your corner to help you reach your credit goals and get the results you seek in a timely manner.
Order your Identity Theft Relief Program Today, and within 60 days you will begin to see relief Guaranteed!
My FICO Boost Legal Action Credit Repair
My FICO Boost Legal Action Credit Repair is credit restoration based on the laws of the FCRA and FDCPA. Litigation or commonly known as filing a federal lawsuit may be necessary to ensure some clients consumer rights are protected and enforced to the fullest extent of the law. The estimated length of time for completion of all services will ONLY be 180 Days at most, unless you need to file a federal complaint in your local U.S. District Court to obtain relief through litigation.
The legal process will supersede the previously stated time line of 90 days. You will need to adjust the time line based on the availability of the court docket. Plan on at least 30 days for this part of the process. The good news is if you win you may be awarded a check in the amount of at least $1,000.00 due to your consumer rights being violated.
The FTC Credit Repair Organization Act was created to reduce the unethical practices of credit repair companies scamming people. They require that you are given a copy of your Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law. The FTC outlines scam companies and what to signs to look for to avoid being scammed.
Please note that in credit repair there are no magic tricks and we are not do anything that you cannot do for yourself. We do not have a magic wand that we can wave to make your deletions magically disappear. Therefore we make NO guarantees about how many items we may get deleted. Also the FTC published FTC Facts for Consumers that walks you through how to help yourself with credit repair.
All clients are required to have an active www.creditchecktotal.com account and must provide us with the username, password, and social security number attached to their account. If at anytime during the credit restoration process your www.creditchecktotal.com account is inactive all credit restoration services will be suspended. Not until your www.creditchecktotal.com account is active again will we will resume working on your credit restoration.
We guarantee that we will work pursuant to the FTC guidelines. Furthermore you will receive professional expert service that will expedite your credit restoration experience and ensure that you are in the capable hands of well qualified professionals. Reach out to the referral agent partner who shared this website with you to get a FREE customized individual good faith estimate TODAY. So that you can be on the road to credit recovery.
6 Month Distressed L.I.F.E Relief Program
L.I.F.E (Low Income Financial Education)
This program is EXCLUSIVELY for individuals who were referred by Guardian Church of Jesus Christ International outreach ministries. This program is not open to the general public and an intake analysis is required to qualify for entry into this program. Although My FICO Boost, LLC provides the services the program is controlled by Guardian Church of Jesus Christ International and we are not involved in the selection. The qualification analysis must be performed by Guardian Church of Jesus Christ International as the Church is responsible for the additional costs paid on behalf of their referral. Please contact Guardian Church of Jesus Christ for any further questions.
Included for FREE with your 6 Month Distressed L.I.F.E. Relief Program are:
- 3 Rounds of Credit Disputes
- 6 Months of Credit Coaching
- 6 Months of Credit and Financial Education
This service provides great results through the dispute process with the credit bureaus. Items that are reported on your credit reports that have violated FDCPA and FCRA statues are challenged and deleted. We have a High Success Rate in Removing and Deleting charged offs, repossessions, collections, double and triple account reporting, false accounts, plus any other accounts that are not yours that are six (6) months or older.
Our specialty is increasing FICO (credit) scores by adding primary credit lines to your credit files this will provide significant FICO/Credit Score Boosts. One of the most important factors in your financial life is your FICO/Credit scores they are the cornerstone of financing abilities, My FICO Boost Credit Coaches understand this. We are experts in helping you increase your FICO/Credit scores by utilizing trade lines. This speeds up the process of reaching your credit goals. So whether you are looking to buy a house, lower your interest rates, refinance your current mortgage, getting married, purchasing a car, or you just want to get the best insurance quote. My FICO Boost Credit Coaches are experts who you want in your corner to help you reach your credit goals and get the results you seek in a timely manner.